EvoLAN (CS:GO) [VIP-CHEAT] - Page 19

User Tag List

Yo , I just wanna know one thing before I purchase this . Since it says it's Lan secure , is there a subtle way for me to run this at a gaming cyber cafe ? because I often play at a local cafe' with my friends . Totally gonna buy this either way , but this will really really help . All I want is the triggerbot , and I just play matchmaking .

It'd just be shit if my friends see me opening shady programs from the desktop let alone there's also the fact that the systems there use Smart Launch so accessing the windows explorer is quite hard too .

Quote Originally Posted by azukakazuma View Post
    Yo , I just wanna know one thing before I purchase this . Since it says it's Lan secure , is there a subtle way for me to run this at a gaming cyber cafe ? because I often play at a local cafe' with my friends . Totally gonna buy this either way , but this will really really help . All I want is the triggerbot , and I just play matchmaking .

It'd just be shit if my friends see me opening shady programs from the desktop let alone there's also the fact that the systems there use Smart Launch so accessing the windows explorer is quite hard too .
    Have the cheat on a USB, you will have to open the .exe file but it only takes like 5 seconds and then you can plug out the USB.